Lindsey here, sharing another round of my Notes from the Nutritionist
: a series of kitchen tips we include in each Manna box to help families produce healthy, home-cooked meals.
Now, raise your hand if this has ever been you:
I’ve got you covered…
- Spot drool-worthy food photo.
- Glance / scroll down to discover accompanying recipe.
- Vow you are going to attempt this life-changing recipe in Your Very Own Kitchen.
- Check out the ingredient list, note the recipe calls for more than eight spices.
- Slump head in discouragement.
- Reheat leftovers instead.
Spices are a fantastic way to throw together a quick, wholesome, flavor-packed meal. Price doesn’t have to hinder every part of eating healthy. Hope you enjoyed Part II of our last blog post
, The Prepared Pantry, with these remarkably simple tips to improve your spice rack this week.