How to Receive Food from Manna
- Manna Food Center has waived all income requirements due to extraordinary circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Manna Food Center does not ask about your immigration status and we do not report any of your personal information to the government.
What’s in a Manna order?
A Manna order consists of:
- a box of pantry staples (e.g. beans, pasta, canned vegetables, canned fruits)
- a box of fresh fruits and vegetables
- a bag of frozen meat
As always, we will do our best to accommodate dietary specifications of a medical nature, on a case by case basis.
If you need food:
You will speak with one of our referral representatives, who will ask you some simple questions:
1. whether you are a Montgomery County resident
whether your income falls below what is necessary to be self-sufficient
3. which day and location is most convenient for you to pick up your food.
- Here is a list of Manna’s food distribution sites.
Please call Manna’s main office during regular business hours at (301) 424-1130. We need to receive your call by 3:00 pm the day before you would like to receive food so we can have your order ready.
When you come to pick up food, you need a photo ID with your current Montgomery County address, or provide a document that proves you currently reside in the county.
If you cannot pick up your food on the day scheduled, you must call Manna in order to reschedule your pick up.
If you need to schedule a pick up outside of Manna’s normal business hours, DIAL 311 to contact the Department of Health and Human Services.
You can also get a referral from hundreds of referral agencies that work with Manna. Ask your case manager, social worker or pastor.
Referral Agencies (partial list)
If you are a referral agency, click here for guidelines and referral form.
- Adventist Community Services
- Bethesda Cares
- Catholic Charities
- Community Ministries of Rockville
- East County Regional Service Center
- Family Services Agency
- Food Assistance Resource Directory
- Gaithersburg Help
- Germantown Help
- Interfaith Works
- Linkages to Learning
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program
Food Assistance Tools
Click on the map below to find locations and contact information for food assistance across Montgomery County.