12301 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904
Looking for volunteers who can make a weekly commitment.
Wednesdays, 10-12:30pm and 12:30-3pm
Thursdays, 9-1230 and 4-7pm
Fridays, 10-12:30pm and 12:30-3pm
• Greet, check-in participants, and refer participants to other resources.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Work with Market volunteers and staff to maintain a steady flow of traffic into the Market.
• Housekeeping tasks related to the daily upkeep of the Reception area.
• Communicate calmly and effectively with participants, volunteers, and staff.
• Must be courteous, patient, and understanding of each participant’s needs.
• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Bi-lingual Spanish, French, Amharic and Haitian Creole language skills are a plus.
• Volunteers should possess strong customer service skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
• Volunteers must be able to work independently, converse with Manna’s clients & volunteers, and easily transition between many tasks throughout the day with minimal instruction.