November 28- January 3: Winter Wonderland Holiday Light Display
Please come and enjoy the 2015 Winter Wonderland Holiday Light Display at 20304 Lubar Way, Brookeville, MD. Stroll along the paths to see the snowman, penguins, candyland, polar bears and so much more.
Donations accepted for Manna Food Center (cash/check, non-perishable food items), and the Nina Hyde Breast Cancer Center part of the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Parking available on Lubar Way on the left after entering in the common area and at the entrance to Lubar Drive. These areas will be identified with signs. Please park here and walk down to the display.
Handicap parking in front of 20309 Lubar Way.
- Starting Saturday, November 28 from 6:30-10:30
- Open Thursday – Sunday from November 30-December 16
- Closed to visitors Mon-Weds for the first three weeks of December
- Open 7 days a week beginning December 17 – January 3, 2016. Times 6:30-10:30
- Lights and display will be open later on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve
- Signs at Lubar Way entrance posting dates, hours and if closed due to inclement weather