Careers at Manna
Program Manager — School-based Programs
Manna Food Center is seeking a Program Manager to lead our school-based food assistance programs, designed to deliver food support to families through partnerships with Montgomery County schools.
We are in need of an experienced manager who can work with the rest of the Programs team to shape and implement an ambitious strategic plan. The Program Manager is responsible for planning and promoting the school-based programs at Manna. The Manager will also create and execute monitoring and evaluation strategies to ensure that program outcomes are met.
Reports to: Director of Programs and Policies
- Develops programmatic strategies for school-based food assistance
- Communicates those strategies and their expected results to Logistics Team so that program objectives are successfully achieved
- Establishes and maintains multi-sector relationships with community partners, school coordinators, and other stakeholders needed to support program maintenance and expansion in alignment with organizational goals
- Researches, develops, and executes program enhancements and innovations to match organizational and County-wide goals and priorities
- Monitors and evaluates program impact
- Drafts Standard Operating Procedures to ensure consistent program quality over time
- Oversees menu of foods provided in weekend bags based on recipient feedback and budget capacity
- Communicates changes to Logistics Team as necessary
- Manages program budget
- Contributes to the Programs Team’s efforts to shape the strategies Manna uses to promote food security and community health
- Collaborates with the Development and Communications Team to:
- Ensure program goals, statistics, and outcomes are incorporated into grant applications, contract scopes, and reports to support revenue generation and sustainability
- Engage program sponsors/donors
- Tell the stories of program participants and the impact these programs have on their lives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/20/20.