Careers at Manna
School-Based Programs Clerk
The School-Based Programs Clerk is part of a team that offers food service to eligible MCPS students and their families and community members in need. Fulfills inventory needs for school-based distributions including Smart Sacks and Pantries and program inventory management. Serves as a backup driver if needed to ensure food collection and deliveries are handled safely and efficiently. Supports warehouse and food distribution activities.
• Serves as main point of contact with Smart Sacks partners and School pantries to schedule regular Smart Sacks partner food pickups and deliveries by a Manna Driver.
• Prepares inventory logs and stages pallets in advance of Smart Sacks/School Pantry partner pickups/deliveries.
• Loads Smart Sacks partners’ inventory in vehicles in accordance with pickup schedule.
• Communicate and coordinate with partners on pick-up schedule changes.
• Purchase bags, food & manage inventory.
• Pack pallets and coordinate with volunteers to pack for partner pick-ups.
• Create packing lists for each partner pick-up.
• Coordinate volunteers to pack Food Facts/FSNE flyers and confirm completion.
• Email Smart Sacks Program Manager the ‘packing list’ for school-based pantries to enable SSPM to email the school the final inventory list.
• Provides statistics as needed to Smart Sacks Program Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
Manna Food Center seeks School-Based Programs Clerk – To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 31, 2019