Careers at Manna
Director of Administration
This position is a new position within Manna Food Center designed to ensure that the organization has the systems and processes in place to function efficiently and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and best practices in the areas of finance and human resources. This position also oversees information technology and facilities management. Critical to the position will be the implementation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures across the agency supporting the business processes of each functional unit (team). This position serves on the Leadership Team of the agency which seeks to create and sustain a healthy, high performing, and hospitable organizational culture. This is a hands-on position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Human Resources
• Financial Management
• Technology, Facilities, and Office Management.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is part of a team that offers food service to community members experiencing food insecurity. A Driver is responsible for the pickup and delivery of food through direct interactions with the public and partner organizations. The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday.
• Pick-up food at grocery stores and/or farmers’ markets along designated route
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with store/market managers and vendors
• Work with Logistics management to maximize efficiency of the collection of food.
• Unload food, weigh food, and position food in the warehouse to assist the warehouse staff.
• Distribute food at assigned sites.
• Ensure participants are treated with respect.
• Ensure participants sign participant sign-in sheet when picking up food.
• Help participants load the food into their cars or other transportation.
• Coordinate with Participant Services Manager for participant referral verification.
• Collect and distribute foods at other sites.
• Pick-up and unload donated food as required.
• Drop off food at assigned sites.
• Maintenance and Use of vehicle
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles on a daily basis
• Fuel vehicles as needed at Manna approved location
• Collect and report required information on fueling and maintenance of vehicles
• Follow all applicable driving regulations as required by the State of MD
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com
Please include answers to the following questions:
• How many years of driving experience do you have?
• Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
• Do you speak Spanish and English?