April 22: Day In The Life of Montgomery County 2016
Montgomery Community Media (MCM) is preparing for the fourth annual, “Day in the Life of Montgomery County,” which is set for Friday, April 22. MCM invites local shutterbugs, professional and amateur photographers alike to help capture what your day is like in Montgomery County.
This year MCM is raising community sharing to an entirely new level. Every digital image or video submitted on http://you-report.mymcmedia.org/ will be matched by a $1 donation to benefit Manna Food Center.
We welcome all photographs and videos. Use your mobile device or your best digital camera, it does not matter. Remember, the best camera you have is the one in your hand at the moment!
Rules Specific to “A Day in the Life of Montgomery County”
- All photos must be taken on April 22, from 12 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. within the borders of Montgomery County, MarylandEntries must be submitted by noon Saturday, April 23.
- There is no limit on the number of photos a person can submit.
- Submissions can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, one email for each photo.
- OR tweet photos using @mymcmedia #ditl.
- Photos and videos can also be uploaded directly via our “You Report” page. A quick registration is required.
- Only digital photos will be accepted (no prints or scans).
- All submissions are subject to MCM’s Contributed Content Policy.
Recommendations (Help us showcase your photo.):
- Please submit full-size resolution images. Recommended image size is at least 1024 x 768 pixels, JPEG or PNG format.
- We ask that each photo be accompanied by a short description, including a title and photographer‘s name in subject line of email. In the body of your email, include a brief description of the photo, location, date and time. This information will be available with your photo on mymcmedia.org.
Take a look at last year’s “Day in the Life of Montgomery County.”