Giving Tuesday / Holiday Hunger Drive
Ways to Give & Fundraise
- Fundraise – Follow the instructions below to create a fundraising page for Giving Tuesday. Set your goal for $1000 and share with your friends on Facebook.
- Share – If you can’t create a Facebook fundraising page, share Manna’s fundraising page and/or donation website so people can give quickly and easily. Go to mannafood.org.
- Donate – Everyone can help fight hunger and feed hope by donating to Manna. Go to mannafood.org to donate today.
SETP 1 – Set your goal and end date
- Goal: $1000 End Date: November 27 (or the end of the year)
SETP 2 – Add a Call to Action and Share why this is important
- Title: Make it personal and give them a call to take action.
“Donate to Fight Hunger & Feed Hope for Children and Families”
“Help our neighbors by fighting hunger and feeding hope”
- Description: Add why giving to Manna is important:
Every day thousands of children in Montgomery County go hungry. It’s harder for children to learn and grow when they are hungry. The high cost of living makes it necessary for working families to seek help with food. With your support, Manna Food Center can expand our weekend food program and give more families across the county healthy food.
From $25 to $500, every dollar makes a difference for our neighbors in needs.
SETP 3 – Upload or select a picture for your fundraiser.
SETP 4 – Share and promote your fundraiser on your Facebook page.
- Please send a link to your fundraiser to email@example.com.